services
Why spend another moment wondering about your
financial future?

Dental Insurance

We have options to help make you smile.

Good dental care is crucial to someone’s overall health. We offer options to help fit your needs that won’t take a big bite out of your budget.

  • DHMO (Dental Health Maintenance Organization) — this type of coverage, also known as "capitation plan," operates like a medical HMO. It provides comprehensive dental care to enrolled patients through a designated provider office (dentist).
  • PPO (Dental Preferred Provider Organization) — a dental PPO allows a particular group of patients to receive dental care from a defined panel of dentists. The participating dentists agree to charge less than usual fees to this special patient base. If the patient chooses to see a dentist who is not designated as a "preferred provider," that patient may be required to pay a greater share of the fee for service.
  • Dental Insurance - Indemnity Plan — this is a type of dental coverage where you choose your own dentist. This type of dental coverage pays the dentist on a traditional fee-for-service basis. An insurance company usually pays 50 percent-80 percent of the dentist fees for covered procedures and the remaining 20 percent-50 percent is then paid by the client.